Olay complete care Multi-radiance cream
  • However I was hard-pressed to find any illumination going on so I performed a little experiment

• by holiam
      This product is a daily illuminating cream with an SPF15 which promises to give your skin a healthy, radiant glow WITHOUT make-up. Seeing as I’m pretty lazy about putting

make-up on I rushed out to buy this. As a moisturiser it’s pretty good - it left my skin soft, with no greasy residue and smells nice. However I ...

madhu says :

my question is my skin is combination skin type dry to oily . i have a problem from pimples and discoloration of skin. please give me suggestion to use good product in olay products,which i used and free from problems.

Galega says :

I would suggest you to try Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Exfoliate and Renew System. It is a very good product suitable for combination type of skins. It should give instant relief from pimples and discoloration you are going through. Just ensure to follow all instructions printed on the pack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31290451380430/k2311a0429/4.29.06