Nivea deodorant double effect
  • Nivea deodorant double effect is the best
  • I bought the smaller bottle just to test it out for rm4.50 and that's so cheap
  • I like it and it's not like the other Nivea deodorants I have tried especially the one with the pearl-coloured bottle

• by christine

Nivea deodorant double effect is the best! I bought the smaller bottle just to test it out for rm4. 50 and that’s so cheap.

I shaved my underarms and it gave me smoother underarms over a week now.

Now that is impressive because with other deodorants, after 3 days I got to

shave again and I just don’t have the time nor the patience.

I hate to go out with long sleeves when it’s a hot, sunny day out just to hide my underarms.

Nivea deodorant double effect has avocado-extract and my underamrs smells nice.

I like it and it’s not like the ...

• other Nivea deodorants I have tried especially the one with the pearl-coloured bottle.

I shared this with my friends and they’re all using this deodorant now.

Going to work is like going to a party because I don’t perspire and Nivea deodorant double effect gives me the protection I need

from wet and smelly underarms.

It’s also comes in a cute bottle and it’s in y favorite colour lavendar.

I carry it with me everywhere I go because it’s small enough to go in my little clutch.

I don’t even need a perfume because people think I’m wearing perfume and that’s hilarious!

Nivea deodorant double effect

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311411513750930/k2311a1114/11.14.08