McDonalds Double Cheeseburgers  » Food  »
  • This (Along With the Big Mac) Is the Best Food In this world

• by kathleen

I worked in McDonalds for like four months last year and we get free meals, But even if we do, I still can’t get enough of this Double Cheese burger. This (Along With the Big Mac) Is the Best Food In this world.

It’s Cheap and reasonably good.

I’ve been cutting down on my fast food

consumption, which was never easy to begin with, for the past years or so, mainly because I tend to feel crappy and unhealthy after consuming it, but as soon as I step my feet on their ground or store, I would always say, “What the hell! I need to give my self a reward ...

• too”.

My husband always go to Mcdonalds, he orders a Big Mac up size fries and coke, and when I do go I usually select the double cheeseburger on the menu, I always make mine double.

I eat them a lot, I must say.

No one can replace Mcdonalds, even the most expensive fine dining

restaurant in the whole world.

Double-cheeseburgers are really good and I would eat it every day if it wasn’t so bad for me.

They’re super good and inexpensive, it’s mouth watering, stomach filling, piece of greatness that a man ever invented!!! If your hungry and low on funds.

get the double cheeseburger.

You can’t go wrong with this.

mhhhhh.

YUMMY…

McDonalds Double Cheeseburgers
    tuliy says :

the review is not helpful, you described almost any sandwitch in any fast food restaurant, you did not write the price nor if its offer, nor really the size

Gilan Nurdiansyah says :

I don’t really like to eat at McDonald, but hearing what you said on the review makes me wanna go there. I loves to eat cheeseburger but I never eat a giant size burger. I think I’m going to try it one day, hope I don’t get fat

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271411513700930/k2311a1114/11.14.08