Maybelline Define-a-lash length mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's not a horrible mascara, it's definately not the best
  • I found that it works well if you twirl the wand as you brush up your lashes

• by Joojoobe

The first thing that caught my eye about Define-a-Lash mascara was it’s whimsical green tube. It definately is my favorite mascara packaging. Now if only I could say that about the mascara itself.

Many people swear by this mascara, but I was less than thrilled with it. It’s not a horrible mascara, it’s definately not the best.

I will start off by describing

the brush. It has plastic bristles, and the brush is curved (Supposedly to reach each lash).The convex brush was a good idea, but I am not a fan of the plastic bristles. Also, the wand is extremely bendy, and this causes me to get mascara all over my lid at times.

This mascara is not clump free, as it promises. It does not clump ...

• horribly like some mascara’s do, but it has a tendancy to deposite a glob of mascara at the base of your lashes. However, the formula is fairly thin, which gives you time ot brush out the clumps.

Another thing about this Mascara is that it flakes, and leaves lashes a bit brittle. I also have some lash fallout due to this product. However,

it does give you length, but no volume. And like it says, it does define your lashes.

Again, this is not an awful product. It is actually fairly good for it’s price. It does lenghten, which is what it promises. I found that it works well if you twirl the wand as you brush up your lashes. However, there are better products for around the same price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311411513670630/k2311a1114/11.14.08