Desitin Original Diaper Rash Ointment
  • Yes the store brands are cheaper but definitely not as good
  • The 16 oz tub seems to be the best buy and lasts almost two months
  • I highly recommend this diaper rash ointment above all the others out there

• by April Marsh

I recently had my first child. She was born right on schedule. While at the hospital her pediatrician told my husband and I that it was a good idea to use a diaper rash ointment on her at every diaper change. So being new

parents, we went ahead and did that.

After she was discharged from the hospital, and all of our coupons were used up, we started looking at the different diaper rash ointments and creams. We have tried seven different brands including store brand ones. Yes the store brands are cheaper but definitely not as good. The Desitin Original goes on evenly and seems to stick at the moment of application. It also lasts until the next diaper change. The other ointments and creams were very fluffy and greasy and would ...

• Desitin Original Diaper Rash Ointment
      not stick when I applied them on her.

She has only had a diaper rash once in her short life and that was due to her having the flu and I just kept using the Desitin on her and after the second application it seemed to

clear right up. The 16 oz tub seems to be the best buy and lasts almost two months. The usage also depends on how much you use with each diaper change and the number of diaper changes.

I highly recommend this diaper rash ointment above all the others out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541411513560630/k2311a1114/11.14.08