Batman Dark Knight  » Movies  »
  • For me this isn't just one the best Batman movie ever made but this is one of the BEST movie ever made
  • Starring the late Heath Ledger as the infamous Joker, I like how he portrayed his role in this movie, very brilliant, I think this is the BEST Joker being portrayed by an actor

• by kathleen

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I’m not really a big fan of the “Batman Series” but this film “Batman Dark Knight” is one great movie, I was blown away by the actors acting abilities,the story itself and of course the director because this would also not be possible without him,(Applause)Christopher Nolan.

For me this isn’t just one the best Batman movie ever made but this is one of the BEST movie ever made.

Starring the late Heath Ledger as the infamous Joker, I like how he portrayed his role in this movie, very brilliant, I think this is the BEST Joker being portrayed by an actor.

It’s as if he knows that this is going to be his last movie and he wants it to be something very spectacular and historical.

I also like it when he said ” Why so serious son?”, a ...

• Batman Dark Knight
      very famous word,as a matter of fact, Up until now, me and my husband still say that famous line when we tease each other.

haha.

Funny but true.

Christian Bale played as Bruce Wayne/Batman, Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent played as the “Two Face, Batman and Maggie Gyllenhaal

as Rachel and great actor Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox.

Every role was played beautifully, This movie is surely a big hit! This film is brilliant and very unpredictable.

A must see movie.

Fantastic Movie

Batman Dark Knight

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111411513410630/k2311a1114/11.14.08