Rojukiss Pore Tightening Source
  • In my everlasting quest for products to shrink those giant pores of mine, I bought the tightening source and tried it
  • This is not the best pore product that I have use but at least there were some positive effects on keeping the pore size down

• by Ivy Wong

This Korean-originated product apparently created a rave back in its home country for its effectiveness in reducing and tightening large pores. The watery gel comes packed in a dark glass bottle. It dispenses via a dropper so you can be sure that there is no contamination when you drop the gel onto your face before spreading it with your fingers. The product boasts that the tannin extracted from willow and witch hazel helps tighten enlarged pores and prevent clogging.

In my everlasting quest for products to shrink those giant pores of mine, I bought the tightening source and tried it. The watery gel, with a tinge of

brown colour was cool to the face and absorbed quickly after a couple of circular massages on my face. As my pore problems are concentrated on the T-zone, I only restricted use on that area. Upon first application, I could feel a tightness in the T-zone area and it looked matte instantly. The smaller pores went almost invisible, while the large ones did look smaller and tightened. The instructions were to apply the gel before any face product so that the gel can get to work immediately on the pores. I would say that the first feel of the product was positive for me. There was only ...

• a mild scent from the gel and it was a very pleasant one.

However, the extent of the pore tightening only seems to go as far as the first effect I saw. There was no further shrinking of pores although the general feel of my T-zone was that it was smoother and also the blackheads there became more easily to extract. I supposed that is a positive thing coming out of the gel as it allows the gunk from blackheads to be more easily extracted. What I usually do for a thorough cleanup is that I would use a pore strip to strip off the blackheads, then

use the extractor to squeeze out any other stubborn blackheads, have a good wash and slap on the pore tightening source. You will notice that your T-zone stay blackhead-free for longer days before you see those little black dots come back. I figured the tightening pores had gone deeper into the pores to cleanse and tighten.

The 30ml bottle allows for extremely huge mileage if you only apply it to your T-zone. My bottle last me about 3-4 months of twice daily usage. This is not the best pore product that I have use but at least there were some positive effects on keeping the pore size down.

Heeju says :

Rojukiss is not a well recognised brand in Korea. When I ask all my friends in Korea, no one even knows what it is. The only reason it is big in Thailand now is because there is a huge Korean wave where all products from Korea are popular. It looks as if Rojukiss have spent more money advertising in Thailand than in their own country. As a product, it cannot compete with the other Korean brands which are much better. Especially their Protox range which contains Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 only reduces thin lines on the face. It does not actually penetrate into the dermis in order to reduce the deep wrinkles. I have used it over a month and my pores have not shrunk. Doing a mask with the white of the egg is more effective.

Atiza Nur says :

Hey, just want to know where you buy this product? When you said it is not the best product you use, then can you suggest the best tightening pores product you used? Thanks

Scarlett says :

You can check the product on the link below.

Thanks.

joice says :

what is the best pore tightening product or best pore less product out there?

Scarlett says :

I love to recommend this pore minimizing product. This product has cleared up my skin drastically with no side effects (redness, burning, pealing, etc.) And it minimize enlarged pore. Also, it makes my skin feel soft and has a very clean smell. I highly recommend this product. Totally worth the price. The link is in below.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311311513250830/k2311a1113/11.13.08