Seiko Le Grand Sport SLC033 Wrist Watch
  • Probably not the best watch for divers, but good enough for me
  • I quite often forget to take my watch off when I take shower or go for a swim, and Le Grand Sport makes it no longer a problem

• by Hugo
      Seiko (SLC 033) Le Grand Sport Wrist Watch This is a superb wrist watch by Seiko. The watch has analog display, strap and case made of titanium and quarts battery.

The battery live is around 5 years.

The watch looks good and feels good on the

wrist.

It was developed as a sport watch but it’s not too big and with its silver color it can be worn both with casual cloths and business suits.

Titanium is non-allergic and robust material but it can be scratched and broken, so the watch needs ...

• to be taken care of as any other.

Le Grand Sport is water proof with the water resistance down to 50 meters.

Probably not the best watch for divers, but good enough for me.

I quite often forget to take my watch off when I take

shower or go for a swim, and Le Grand Sport makes it no longer a problem.

The main feature of any watch is to show the time correctly.

This particular watch works excellent.

It’s stylish, it works with a great precision, and it’s comfortable to wear.

Highly recommendable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64290451320430/k2311a0429/4.29.06