Diet Pepsi  » Food  »
1.0
  • I think that the carbonated water is what makes Diet Pepsi so unhealthy
  • You can go out and buy it for cheaper than what it cost to get all of those caps off of the 20 oz

• by missyleicester

I love Diet Pepsi. I think that I am addicted. The problem is they are not good for you.

I don’t know if it is the carbonation, the taste or the caffeine. The label says that there are 0 calories, 0g of fat, 25 mg of Sodium, 0g of carbs and 0g of sugar.

One thing that surprises me is, when you

usually buy a Diet Pepsi at a gas station or so forth you will usually buy a 20 oz bottle and drink the whole thing, but that is not the serving size. I was very surprised to see that there are 2 1/2 servings in a 20 oz bottle.

I think that the carbonated water is what makes Diet Pepsi so unhealthy.

• Right now Pepsi is running a special that you can buy two 20 oz.

bottles and get a third one free. Also they have a game going on where you can look under the cap and find a code.

Then you go to their website and enter your code. You can win instantly or collect points to redeem for items.

Personally I think those contest are

rigged. It takes forever to collect enough points to be able to redeem for those prizes.

You can go out and buy it for cheaper than what it cost to get all of those caps off of the 20 oz. bottles.

If you are not a Diet Pepsi drinker, don’t start. It can be addicting.

If you drink Diet Pepsi try to limit your intake.

Diet Pepsi

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271311513140830/k2311a1113/11.13.08