Ruby jewellery
  • It would definitely give a rich look for the person wearing it

• by adit
      Ruby is considered as one of the precious stones. Colour of the Stone : Pale red to dark red. Plain ruby strand can be worn for western dresses.

Rubies are also used for gold ornaments. Ruby is also considered as lucky stone

for few depending on their star and sunsign.

I purchased a ruby necklace for Rs. 50000/- for my wedding.

The price of a ruby string ranges from Rs. 25000/- to few lacs depending on the carat.

My husband got me pair of ruby ...

• bangles recently to match with my necklace. There are lots of jewellery shops which sell rubies.

I purchased my ruby set in Mustafa shopping centre, Singapore, a well trusted megamart in singapore. There is a wide range of ruby sets available in Mustafa.

There are also gold sets with ruby and diamond stones embedded in it. It would definitely give a rich look for the person wearing it.

I would suggest to visit mustafa and have a look at ruby sets. It would definitely be mind blowing.

Enjoy shopping.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45290451310430/k2311a0429/4.29.06