Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration (Shampoo and Conditioner)  » Cosmetics  »
www.herbalessences.com
  • Having tried most of the Herbal Essence Line, i was never impressed, until now
  • The problem with most shampoo and conditioner duos that promise to moisturize is that they only manage to do so for the first few days and then it seems like the effect is gone
  • I have to say that Hello Hydration is comparable to some of the salon bought shampoos and conditioners that I have tried (and paid five times what it cost me to buy this shampoo and conditioner)
  • I give it a 9 only because it is not the BEST shampoo and conditioner I have ever tried, but in my opinion it is the best in it's price range and it still puts up a pretty good fight against the best ones out there

• by emmanuela

Partially thanks to it’s commercials, Clairol Herbal Essences has long been known as the ‘wow’ feeling shampoo and conditioner. Having tried most of the Herbal Essence Line, i was never impressed, until now.

I tried the new Hello Hydration shampoo and condition by Clairol, and I absolutely loved it. This orchid and coconut milk infused formula promises to hydrate dry and damaged hair leaving it silky and supple, and it does exactly that.

Both the shampoo and conditioner smell wonderful. The rich milky formula seems to work straight away in the lather,

so I could actually feel that my hair was softer when i started with the shampoo. The conditioner seemed to not just add to the moisture, but served to seal it in. Even when the conditioner was washed out completely there was a natural feeling layer of moisture that didn’t wash out.

When i dried my hair I could see the full results. My hair was softer, silkier and easier to manage. For some reason the little stray hairs that used to stick up annoyingly were gone. The smell on ...

• dry hair is just as yummy as it was when it was in the lather.

The problem with most shampoo and conditioner duos that promise to moisturize is that they only manage to do so for the first few days and then it seems like the effect is gone. With Herbal Essences, the first time effect is the every time effect. I’ve continued using the product because it works wonders. I have to say that Hello Hydration is comparable to some of the salon bought shampoos and conditioners that I

have tried (and paid five times what it cost me to buy this shampoo and conditioner). Great Value for money and works wonders on dry Hair.

I give it a 9 only because it is not the BEST shampoo and conditioner I have ever tried, but in my opinion it is the best in it’s price range and it still puts up a pretty good fight against the best ones out there.

Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration should be easy to find at your local grocer or pharmacy.

The official website is www.herbalessences.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311311512880830/k2311a1113/11.13.08