Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I thought it was just going to be like any other anti-dandruff shampoo that doesn't live up to its name
  • I tried using it for several days and noticed that the itching and flaking slowly diminished
  • I can personally testify that it is the best anti-dandruff shampoo in the market and it is easy on the budget
  • I like the one with the blue prints because it is cool and minty

• by D. Avenue

Dandruff is my worst woes when it comes to hair care. I use ordinary shampoos that can be found in the market. My hair reacts to them wonderfully. It always manages to shine especially if I take the extra time and effort to use conditioner. The problem is my scalp. Even if I wash my hair everyday, my scalp still gets flaky and itchy. What I do is I buy the expensive anti-dandruff shampoo in our local pharmacy which I use twice

a week to eliminate the dandruff.

I have tried all the widely advertised anti-dandruff shampoo but I didn’t get the result I wanted. My dandruff keeps recurring even if I use the shampoo regularly. When Clear anti-dandruff shampoo came out, I immediately tried it but didn’t get my hopes up. I thought it was just going to be like any other anti-dandruff shampoo that doesn’t live up to its name.

I was vastly mistaken. I tried using it for several days and noticed ...

• that the itching and flaking slowly diminished. I also use Clear conditioner to smoothen my hair a little bit. At first, my hair felt stiff and it was impossible to comb it when it is wet even with the conditioner. When it is all dried up, though, I noticed that the stiffness started to disappear and it is back to its normal shine. I can personally testify that it is the best anti-dandruff shampoo in the market and it is easy on
        the budget. There are sachets available intended to give more convenience to our pocket because each pack costs only Php5.

I like the one with the blue prints because it is cool and minty. The smell is also very refreshing and my head feels light after shower. Right now, I am using the one with red prints and it has the same effect. There is also Clear anti-dandruff specifically made for men. My husband uses them and the smell is very subtle and masculine.

Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341311512850830/k2311a1113/11.13.08