Thioskin Premuim Glutathione Soap by Natasha Spa
  • What I have noticed is that they're harsh on the skin and the skin feels dry after shower
  • Other glutathione soaps ranges from Php100-Php200 and you'll be disappointed with how it interacts with your skin

• by D. Avenue

Glutathione soaps are the rage nowadays. Ever since it first came out in the market, only good things are heard about it. Originally, glutathione is used for purely medicinal purposes because it acts as an antioxidant which protect cells from toxins. However, it has recently been discovered that it is good for the skin, too, as a whitening agent.

I have used many glutathione soap brands. What I have noticed is that they’re harsh on the skin and the skin feels dry after shower. I

frequently get those unwanted peelings and I have to apply a generous amount of lotion to moisturize my skin further. My hands will get wrinkly, too, and a little exposure to chores that need my hands to get wet will result to another round of lotion treatment. I wasn’t too sold out about the idea of glutathione as an effective skin whitener.

Until my sister introduced me to Thioskin Premium glutathione soap by Natasha Spa. Now, it’s not one of those highly advertised gluta soaps.

• No big celebrities endorsing it but I have found out that it surpasses any other brand out there. It is not harsh on the skin and the smell is not overpowering. It is just like any ordinary soap except that it has glutathione and the effect is really smooth. It is the one I use on my face, too, because I have noticed that I have less breakouts when I use it.

Best of all is the price. It is only Php50 if you’re a

direct seller. Other glutathione soaps ranges from Php100-Php200 and you’ll be disappointed with how it interacts with your skin. Thioskin Premium is a win-win situation and you will really notice the glow after regular use. I have noticed my skin getting fairer after months of using it.

Definitely a must-buy. It is available at any Natasaha outlet which can be found virtually anywhere in the country. You can pay for it in cash or installment for a month. Is there any better deal than that?

dory says :

no q

evelyn cayetano says :

re : Other glutathione soaps ranges from Php100-Php200 and you’ll be disappointed with how it interacts with your skin
    Thioskin Premium Glutathione soap by natasha spa removes the melasma on my face, it was so sad that it is no longer available in natasha cause when i stopped using it the melasma on my face came back. hope this product will sell again by natasha I am looking forward to it upto this very moment, it is really hard to find product that would fit in to our specific needs. thanks

Galega says :

The effect is all because of Glutathione, a well - known supplement that works on melasma. If you are not finding it in Natasha, you can always try other brand of Glutathione capsule/soap. You may have the same effect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341311512790830/k2311a1113/11.13.08