St. Paul School  » Education  »
Barotac Nuevo, Iloilo, Philippines
  • Looking back, St. Paul School is one of the best schools in Iloilo when it comes to handling primary and secondary levels
  • As far as I know its sister schools all over the Philippines are also known to be best
  • When you visit this school you will definitely love to be there

• by andyel2023

For seven years of my life I have experienced to be a Paulinian in heart. St. Paul School was the school where I spent my elementary years and the first year of my high school.

And what can I say? It’s good to belong.

Looking back, St.

Paul School is one of the best schools in Iloilo when it comes to handling primary and secondary levels. As far as I know its sister schools all over the

Philippines are also known to be best.

St. Paul School is a Catholic institution that molds their students in a way that it inspires them to become not only competent individuals but also better individuals with hearts that is compassionate.

I am very proud to once belong in this school, because as much as I can remember the students here and even the school itself had received many achievements, may it be academic or not.

• Although this school is not that expensive like its sister schools and other schools in the Philippines, St.

Paul School really strives to give its students the best facilities for their students to use and learn from and a quality Christian education that is really helpful for an individual’s development. The teachers here are also good, doing their very best in teaching the students.

This school is headed by nuns. It is once an exclusive school

for girls, but now, it is for both girls and boys.

When you visit this school you will definitely love to be there. The students will not only give you their smiles but they accompany it with open hearts to accept you in the family of Paulinians.

“The Charity of Christ urges us. ” - that’s the school motto of St.

Paul School. Once a Paulinian will always be Paulinian and they dare to be different!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501311512750730/k2311a1113/11.13.08