Papermate Mechanical Pencil (0.7 mm)  » Other  »
  • I prefer not missing out any points, which my professor says hence pencils are a necessity
  • Providing a plastic cover followed by the eraser would definitely be a better way of constructing the pencil

• by sukurocks

I recently bought a set of mechanical pencils of papermate . This review would tell you about my experiences using them .

I am a graduate student and take three classes, at least this semester.

I prefer not missing out any points, which my professor says hence pencils are a necessity.

The

papermate pencils are pretty comfortable to use.

The rubber grip towards the lead end allows for a firm hold.

It’s always good when your pencil doesn’t slip away, at times when speed in writing is essential.

Normally I use pens and pencils both, however I am considering switching completely to pencils.

Any errors ...

• can be immediately erased using a small eraser attached to the rear end of this pencil.

I really like the colors which these pencils come in, with a translucent hue just allowing me to see how many leads are inside.

Extra leads can be inserted from one end.

The only complaint which

I can register here is that it’s the small eraser which guards the opening from where leads can be inserted.

This means that when the eraser wears out, the extra leads can easily fall out.

Providing a plastic cover followed by the eraser would definitely be a better way of constructing the pencil.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121311512680730/k2311a1113/11.13.08