Ecst Sport (ES) Backpack  » Other  »
  • I bought this backpack from Walmart in august and have been using it, literally everyday
  • The best one is the Laptop pouch which allows my 15.4 inch laptop to easily fit in
  • A small flaw which I think this part has is the lack of any cushioning
  • One small strap of my backpack has ripped off in the back, but it's more of an accessory strap, so doesn't cause much problem
  • Overall I would recommend it to everyone whose budget is around $20

• by sukurocks

This review describes a backpack which I have been using for the last three months. I bought this backpack from Walmart in august and have been using it, literally everyday. I am a graduate student hence backpacks really essential.

I usually carry quite a lot of stuff with me, hence the multiple pouches it has are really useful. The best one is the Laptop pouch which allows my 15.

4 inch

laptop to easily fit in. A small flaw which I think this part has is the lack of any cushioning.

Laptops can be quite delicate, especially if one has the new macbook air. I don’t have that so it’s good enough for me.

The large space in the middle of the bag allows me to carry my jacket, and the extra shirt for the gym along with two to ...

• three books. I use the two pouches in the sides of the bag to carry my Laptop charger and mouse, which fit in easily.

The build of the bag in general is quite tough, but does have room for improvement. One small strap of my backpack has ripped off in the back, but it’s more of an accessory strap, so doesn’t cause much problem .

I like the way spaces are

provided for pens, business cards and notebooks in the front. This is where I usually carry extra food .

The best part of the backpack towards the back is a case where there is an air filled bag. This is for your comfort in case the weight is too heavy.

Overall I would recommend it to everyone whose budget is around $20. If you have more money, there are better backpacks of course.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121311512670730/k2311a1113/11.13.08