2005 Honda CRV  » Cars  »
  • I bought this car brand new back in 2005 and I am pleased to say I am very happy with my purchase
  • This car is a smooth ride, very comfortable, gets great gas mileage and I think it looks great
  • I was looking at a few cars before buying this one and this one suited me the best
  • It was not that expensive and this car definitely gets better gas mileage than most of the cars that are out there, that are as big as this car
  • I am very happy with this car and I recommend it to everyone that wants a car that lasts long and gets great gas mileage

• by memo0586

I bought this car brand new back in 2005 and I am pleased to say I am very happy with my purchase. This car is a smooth ride, very comfortable, gets great gas mileage and I think it looks great. I was looking at a few cars before buying this one and this one suited me the best.

It was not that expensive and this car

definitely gets better gas mileage than most of the cars that are out there, that are as big as this car. The car has a 4 cylinder 2.

4 liter V-tech engine. It is not the fastest car out there but it is not slow.

This car is very roomy in the front and the back. The trunk of the car is huge and it comes with ...

• a picnic table in the trunk which is awesome if you like to BBQ.

When Honda came out with the new model for the CR-V, I thought it would be great to trade this one in, so I went to check it out. I was kind of excited, because I think the 05′ is great so I figured that the newer one would even be better.

When I got to the dealership it was all disappointments. First, the new one looks like a turtle.

Second, it is a lot smaller, so there is not much room in the back. And thirdly, I was not that pleased with the ride.

I am very happy with this car and I recommend it to everyone that wants a car that lasts long and gets great gas mileage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91311512630730/k2311a1113/11.13.08