All Bran Yogurt Bites  » Food  »
0.5
  • They looked interesting and since I enjoy yogurt I decided to give them a try
  • The milk created a rather sugary paste like taste instead of the smooth delicious yogurt taste promised

• by blondefreelancer

All Bran Yogurt Bites is a cereal put out by Kellog’s containing both flakes and clusters that are as the name suggests covered in yogurt. They looked interesting and since I enjoy yogurt I decided to give them a try. Well while those tiny white clusters tasted fine as long as they were picked out of

the box to eat something happened when the milk was added.

They became the most horrible tasting things I had ever put into my mouth. My baby wouldn’t even eat them. The card board from the box would have tasted better. The milk created a rather sugary paste like taste instead of the smooth delicious yogurt ...

• taste promised.

I immediately spit them back out and tried feeding them to my dog; he even turned his noise up at them. I gave up on giving them away and threw them away. They truly belong in the landfill. I will never purchase all bran yogurt bites again, I’ll stick to normal yogurt. I’d give this

a zero out of ten rating but the choices begin at one so that’s what I’ll go with its not possible for this to get any worse. I can’t believe they have the nerve to charge for these things, they are close to three dollars a box and worth less than a penny for the flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271311512460730/k2311a1113/11.13.08