Ramessses Supersoft Bamboo Cotton 400 Thread Count Sheet Set  » Housewares  »
  • I love this feature as I hate fitted sheets that are made too small and you have to use all of your brute strength to stretch the darn sheet to fit over your double or queen sized mattresses
  • I think the Rameses Supersoft Bamboo Cotton 400 Thread Count Sheet Sets are one of the best soft feeling sheets on the market

• by Virinia Downham

On a recent trip to town I popped in to Harris Scarfe to see their Manchester sale. It was there that I came across the Ramesses Supersoft Bamboo Cotton 400 Thread Count Sheet Set sheets.

Bamboo cotton is softer than cotton as it also contains silk.

The bamboo cotton used in the sheets are grown without pesticides so that is a

big bonus.

Each sheet set included a flat sheet, a fitted sheet that has an extra deep 40cm wall so that the sheet can fit over deeper matresses.

I love this feature as I hate fitted sheets that are made too small and you have to use all of your brute strength to stretch the darn sheet to fit over your ...

• double or queen sized mattresses.

You also get two pillow cases which is pretty standard for a Queen size sheet set.

Three colors were available Pearl Blue that for all the world looked green to me, eggnog another fancy name for cream and mushroom which looked medium tan to me.

The colors available were not great however the eggnog color was

the most versatile and would complement many quilt or comforter sets.

I liked the feel of these sheets.

The sheets felt soft against my skin.

These sheets are designed for coolness especially in the hot summer months.

I think the Rameses Supersoft Bamboo Cotton 400 Thread Count Sheet Sets are one of the best soft feeling sheets on the market.

I highly recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531311512240730/k2311a1113/11.13.08