Ardor Mercer Stripe Quilt Cover Set
2.0
  • The bad news is I didn't like the Ardor Mercer Stripe Quilt Cover as I thought it lacked imagination
  • I've got nothing against stripes its just that the colors chosen for the Ardor Merceer Stripe Quilt were just plain boring and worse than that they would not enhance any bedroom decor
  • Grey is never a good color for any bedroom and I think it lacks style

• by Virinia Downham

On a recent trip to town I stopped in on the Harris Scarfe Manchester sale and that’s where I saw the Ardor Mercer Stripe Quilt Cover Set. The good news is this quilt set which includes one quilt and two pillows usually costs $119.

95 AUS but it was on special for just $69 AUS.

That was the good news.

The bad news is

I didn’t like the Ardor Mercer Stripe Quilt Cover as I thought it lacked imagination.

I’ve got nothing against stripes its just that the colors chosen for the Ardor Merceer Stripe Quilt were just plain boring and worse than that they would not enhance any bedroom decor.

The main stripe color is shades of grey with a yellow stripe of various thicknesses and ...

• the odd white stripe running through the quilt.

Grey is never a good color for any bedroom and I think it lacks style.

I would personally find it depressing waking up in this quilt set.

A grey quilt for a grey lack luster world - not for me.

If you are keen on grey you may want to use this Ardor Mercer Stripe

Quilt Cover Set in a man or boy’s bedroom.

If you do use it try to pick up the yellow in the quilt by buying a yellow vase or have a yellow carpet or rug.

You will have to compensate big time in your bedroom’s decor for this quilts lack of presence.

Still for $69 AUS some people might find the price too attractive to resist.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531311512210730/k2311a1113/11.13.08