River City Pet Shop in Ottawa, Illinois  » Pets  »
211 W. Madison St., Ottawa, Illinois
  • Before you can handle a puppy you will be asked to apply some antibacterial creme to your hands, which I think is wise

• by Lorianna
      River City Pet Shop at 211 W. Madison St.

, Ottawa, Illinois is a nice little place that always has the cutest puppies.

The puppies are displayed in cages, and there is a special fenced area where you can take a better

look at the particular puppy you are interested in and play with it.

Before you can handle a puppy you will be asked to apply some antibacterial creme to your hands, which I think is wise.

Then the owner will get ...

• the puppy out of the cage for you.

You can play as long as you wish, but there is a hidden danger to it I must warn you about: you WILL want to take the puppy home.

There are of course

other things available at the River City Pet store: fish and fish tanks, birds, cages, and the usual pet supplies like cat and dog food, but puppies are a big highlight with me.

They make it hard to pass the place by without stopping.

Cynthia says :

Hello my name is Cynthia. I live in ottawa and I am 14 and I was wondering if you would be interested in hiring me for a summer job. I am a hard worker and I love animals. I can help with the puppies, fish, or just cleaning the floors or something. But the only thing i wouldn`t like doing is working with the reptiles or frogs. I am looking into making a little money this summer not a lot money, but just some. So please email me back so I know if it is a yes or a no Thank You.

tareq says :

im good when it comes to animals and dont have any problems whether thier venomes or bite or scary if the payment is good ill take it

tareq says :

and im ok if its all time again if the payment is good and may i ask where exactly is the pet shop

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2915095120330/k2311a0915/9.15.05