Berlei Undetectable Lace Push Up Bra  » Clothes  »
0.5
  • In my opinion there are much better push up bras on the market
  • I consider this price way above what the bra is worth and I would not recommend the Berlei Undetectable Lace Push Up Bra to any woman

• by Virinia Downham

On a recent trip to the shops to find a new bra I came upon the Berlei Undetectable Lace Push Up Bra. The bra I saw was black. Let me say straight off that the Berlei Undetectable Lace Push Up Bra is not for women with medium large or full breasts.

The Berlei Undetectable Lace Push Up Bra is only made for women with very small or almost non existent breasts despite what the advertising on the bra says. The bra is very flimsy and

it fails to give adequate support even for a small breasted woman.

The lack of support in the cup is evident by the fact that there is no good uplift of the breast though a cleavage is made. In my opinion there are much better push up bras on the market.

You would think with a name that includes Lace in its title that the bra would look pretty and feminine but the bra falls flat on both counts. The bra tends to give a ...

• lop sided effect where the right breast looks straight and the left breast is pushed a bit too far to the left.

This is not a good look for any woman. I saw the Berlei Undetectable Lace Push Up Bra at Harris Scarfe on special for $34 AUS.

Its regular price is $49. 95 AUS.

I consider this price way above what the bra is worth and I would not recommend the Berlei Undetectable Lace Push Up Bra to any woman. The bra isn’t so much

undetectable as faulty as it fails to give a good supportive bra that helps to give the wearer a good breast shape.

If you are a very small busted woman you may still want to try this bra on for size but don’t expect it to do you any favors. If you are a small busted woman desperate to get a little cleavage then this is the only reason I would buy the Berlei Undetectable lace Push Up Bra.

I think this bra is awful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551211511830730/k2311a1112/11.12.08