Playtex Satin & Lace 18hr Soft Cup Bra  » Clothes  »
0.5
  • But as the bra was one of the most uncomfortable bras I tried on I can't even recommend it to wear

• by Virinia Downham

Finding a good bra takes patience an element of luck and a lot of money. Let me do you a big favor and save you some money and time the Playtex Satin & Lace 18 hr Soft Cup Bra is not worth your time to try on.

The bra is ugly.

It looks like a

straight jacket and I don’t know what Playtex meant by the 18hr soft cup but I can tell you one thing, the Playtex Satin & Lace 18hr Soft Cup Bra was anything but comfortable.

Maybe Playtex meant that you have to wear the bra for 18hr before the bra cups feel soft? I saw the ...

• Playtex Satin & Lace 18hr Cup Bra on special at Harris Scarfe for $31 AUS.

Its regular price is $44.

95 AUS.

If the bra delivered a really comfortable fit I could forgive the fact that the bra is so ugly that you would never in a million years let anyone see you in it.

But

as the bra was one of the most uncomfortable bras I tried on I can’t even recommend it to wear.

There are some bras that should never have been made.

The Playtex Satin & Lace 18hr Soft Cup Bra is one of them.

Give it a miss next time you are in the market for a new bra.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551211511730730/k2311a1112/11.12.08