Lynx African Deodorant Body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I think he saw an advert on TV where a man wears Lynx and suddenly he becomes irresistible to men
  • In my opinion the only place Lynx Africa Deodorant Body Spray should be used is in deepest darkest Africa where people need to scare off lions or hippos

• by Virinia Downham

My husband recently bought himself a new body spray. I think he saw an advert on TV where a man wears Lynx and suddenly he becomes irresistible to men. Let me put all you men straight right here right now.

Lynx African Deodorant Body Spray is not going to get you any girls or guys (depending on your sexual orientation). This body spray smells

worse than my cat’s toilet box.

If that sounds a little harsh I’m sorry but it’s true. The first time Greg put Lynx African Deodorant Body Spray on he might have been trying to get me in the mood.

I was in bed at the time. One minute I was snoozing happily the next my eyes were watering, I couldn’t breath and the worst ...

• smell I have ever had in my bedroom didn’t just waft through the room it exploded in one foul hiss.

If Greg had been hoping for a reaction he got one all right but it wasn’t the one he’d been hoping for. Gasping for breath I yelled at Greg to get of the house - notice I didn’t just say room.

It took a

good fifteen minutes to clear the house of the awful smell. In my opinion the only place Lynx Africa Deodorant Body Spray should be used is in deepest darkest Africa where people need to scare off lions or hippos.

This is not a good body spray. It is without a doubt the worst men’s deodorant that I have ever had the misfortune to smell.

In my opinion it should be banned.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211511610730/k2311a1112/11.12.08