Flying Bubbles  » Other  »
  • I paid $3.99 AUS so I figured even if the bubble solution creates a few bubbles my little girl will be happy

• by Virinia Downham

I went to Chickenfeed today and bought my daughter a bubble pack called Flying Bubbles. On the packaging the bubble pack promises “Blows Infinite Bubbles”. I paid $3.

99 AUS so I figured even if the bubble solution creates a few bubbles my little girl will be happy. Inside the kit were a large green dish and a purple bubble blower.

The bubble blower has one large inner circle

with a smaller inset of four bubbles. There are two other varieties of bubble sticks one has a pin wheel effect and the other has a large star.

The lid on the bubble solution was easy to remove and there was a small bubble blower within the bubble solution. I followed the directions on the back of the pack and poured some bubble solution in to the tray.

...

• My daughter and I took it in turns dipping the bubble stick in to the solution and guess what folks the bubbles formed are great you get enormous bubbles when there is a lot of bubble solution used and then as the bubble solution diminishes you get smaller bubbles but lots and lots of them. While the promise on the packaging that you will get infinite bubbles isn’t
        true you sure get more bubbles than any other bubble solution I’ve ever tried.

My daughter has had hours of fun and it was a really good buy. Oh and by the way the package says you can also use the dish as a Frisbee.

I tried it and you can. So for just $3.

99 you get two great toys, the bubble maker and a Frisbee. This truly is value for money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121211511520730/k2311a1112/11.12.08