The Dark Knight  » Movies  »
  • The newest movie in the batman franchise titled The Dark Knight is simply one of if not the best movie I have ever seen

• by kenisken

The newest movie in the batman franchise titled “The Dark Knight” is simply one of if not the best movie I have ever seen. From beginning to end it had me on the edge of my seat.

In every scene that passed I only had one thought that went through my mind, I hope the jokers in this scene.

Not even Jack Nicholson could have emphasized the true dementia that is the joker.

Heath Ledger gives an outstanding performance worth an oscar is every category he might fit into.

He delivers a very serious, very cynical approach to an otherwise mocked character.

Not even Christian Bale who in my opinion is one of the best actors of ...

• our time is even close to par with ledger.

I would say Batman would be a great supporting character because joker takes the show.

He makes you want to be him, if I were evil I would be the joker.

If Ledger had not removed his make-up for one of the scenes no one would even know its

him.

I feel sorry he died when he did, I’m sure he could have given much more to thge world.

I feel his career will not have been in vein and he will be known for someone with true acting abilities.

A few other good movies with Heath Ledger are 10 things I hate about you.

A knight’s tale.

The Patriot.

The Dark Knight

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111111511400530/k2311a1111/11.11.08