Avon’s Dream Life Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I admit that one I am a perfume fanatic, and that two, I bought Avon's Dream Life perfume on the strength of their advertising campaign

• by Melissa Glenn
      I admit that one I am a perfume fanatic, and that two, I bought Avon’s Dream Life perfume on the strength of their advertising campaign. This add pictured a woman in a flowing dress, arms outstretched by an open window as if she was about to fly.

The

caption read ‘Live Your Dream Life’.

Good enough for me so I bought it.

This perfume spray, came in a much smaller bottle than I anticipated.

It fits easily into the palm of my hand.

That said, it smells absolutely heavenly, and it smells like an expensive boutique ...

• perfume.

I can smell a hint of vanilla, sandalwood, and some flowery fragrance.

Combined there is a slight musk scent to this perfume.

What is exceptional, is that one spray on each wrist lasts about 12 hours.

When I wear Avon’s Dream Life Perfume, people always ask what

kind of perfume I’m wearing.

I don’t know what it is about this perfume, but when I wear it, I feel happy and focused.

Often I wear it when completing difficult work products, and it gives me a calm feeling.

Dream Life Perfume comes with a matching body lotion which is also excellent.

Rosalyn Veinot says :

Why did Avon stop selling such a great product? Dream Life is the very best fragrance I have ever smelled and used. Could you PLEASE bring it back?

Galega says :

Avon’s Dream Life perfume is still available in the market, at least in India. The price has definitely been astronomically increased.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56290451101130/k2311a0429/4.29.06