Subway San Francisco, CA  » Restaurants  »
0.5
2675 Geary Blvd Ste 20382, San Francisco, CA 94118
  • I went to get the special 5 dollar foot long they advertise but however, they have a six dollar minimum purchase to use a credit card

• by vinnyg

I like Subway. I just don’t like this Subway - which is unfortunate since it is the closest to my house. The food here tastes mostly the same as the others but they abide their own set of rules here.

use a credit card. Because I didn’t have any cash on me, I had to buy another dollars worth to get the sandwich.

I asked what the cheapest thing they had and I ended up a stale cookie. Not only that but I was charged tax on all of it.

Every other Subway I’ve been to doesn’t have a minimum credit card ...

• requirement or charge tax. This was the final straw and I refused to visit that Subway ever again.

In retrospect, I can remember once after eating a sandwich from there, I got sick. Not surprising given the dirty unpleasant staff they have there.

The next closest Subway is the one of Filmore which last time I was there, their credit card machine

was broken and there was tons of bums walking around. Their smell would kill anyone’s taste.

There are no good Subways around these parts apparentally. The financial district ones are good (maybe because they cater to a upscale businessman crowd).

Anyway, don’t get sick, don’t get ripped off, and don’t go to Subway at 2675 Geary Blvd in that weird old shopping center.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71111510880530/k2311a1111/11.11.08