Incurable by John Marsden  » Books  »
  • I think Ellie is such a brave woman and I wouldn't be able to go through the things that she have

• by eryana09

The literary voice in the book Incurable by John Marsden is truly strong and I could feel goosebumps when reading it.

Story’s main character is Ellie and your heart will really go to her as she struggles certain issues in life and having to deal with so many. As a reader, I’m

brought to an era whereby the war has ended but the memories still linger on. Who wouldn’t remember such a tragedy as in this story, Ellie’s parents were killed in cold blood. And there is also the fact that there’s lots of things going on that perhaps Ellie has yet to ...

• find out. The author John Marsden, although he is a man, he really knows to delve into further the feelings of a woman, which is Ellie.

I think Ellie is such a brave woman and I wouldn’t be able to go through the things that she have. The descriptions of the war

that had been going on were described quite descriptively and it gave me the shudders, really. Reading this, I almost think that the story is true, although it is entirely a work of fiction. Sweet rating of 9 for this power-voiced book laced with great characters and strong events going on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171011510710430/k2311a1110/11.10.08