Chuck E. Cheese Birthday Party Package  » Restaurants  »
2032 Catawba Valley Blvd. Hickory NC 28602
  • My son was thrilled and for what I paid I couldn't have bought a cake, pizza, and balloons myself and have came out cheaper

• by Eazzdroppin
      I just had my son’s 4th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese this past weekend and it was awesome.

For starter’s I was able to book the party completly online without ever having to speak to anyone.

I booked the party only

a couple of days in advance and was able to get the time I wanted and bear in mind the party was on a Saturday, their busiest day.

When we arrived our table was already set up, my son and I both got ...

• name-tag stickers and my son got a birthday crown.

The party costs only $9.

95 per child and for that each child gets 2-3 slices of pizza, 1-2 pieces of cake, a drink, and 20 tokens.

Chuck E.

Cheese comes out and dances

with the children.

Our hostess even threw in some extra tokens and my husband and I got free drinks.

My son was thrilled and for what I paid I couldn’t have bought a cake, pizza, and balloons myself and have came out cheaper.

Private says :

when making reservations for a b-day do i also need to reserve seating for the parents?

christina says :

so do i onlyy payy for kids or parents and kids? also is that all it costs?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7290451071130/k2311a0429/4.29.06