Cingular Wireless Connection
1.5
  • When we first set out to get cell phones, I wanted to avoid cingular wireless
  • I wasn't pleased, but I decided to go with it
  • I found that with Cingular, we had more dead zones, and I was completely unable to use my phone in my home

• by kelkat
      When we first set out to get cell phones, I wanted to avoid cingular wireless. We went with Bellsouth, which merged with Cingular halfway through our contract plan. I wasn’t pleased, but I decided to go with it.

I went to the inhouse store in the Walmart in Guntersville, Alabama, to review the plan we were on, to upgrade our existing plan,

and to purchase new phonse. No only was the sales rep completely clueless as to how to meet our needs, but she took 45 minutes to tell us nothing.

It was very frustrating. What we did find out was that Cingular did not count us as a very important customer.

For every option that we looked at trying, there were hidden ...

• fees that only showed up when we were getting ready to pay. We refused to pay extra, so we stayed on the plan that we were on with Bellsouth.

I found that with Cingular, we had more dead zones, and I was completely unable to use my phone in my home. I immediately began to search around for a new plan.

As soon

as the contract ran out, we were gone as well. My biggest hint or suggestion for someone searching for a cell phone company is DON’T sign up for a long term contract.

Choose the shortest contract available to you. It allows you more flexibility and negotiation opportunities.

Plus, you are now able to take most numbers with you when you switch companies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22290451051030/k2311a0429/4.29.06