Conair Ceramic Compact Turbo Dryer  » Electronics  »
  • I thought I was long over due for a new one that wasn't likely to explode and burn all of my hair off like the antique I was using
  • I like to use it on the roots of my hair to give me that fuller volumized look
  • The price can't be beat, it was only twenty dollars plus tax and for a great name brand like Conair and then when I brought it home and started using it I knew I had made the right choice and was definitely getting my moneys worth and much more
  • I think that not only does it dry well I think that it makes my hair more shiny
  • They have really come a long way in style, looks and performance since I bought my last one

• by alwayswinning

I have had the same old ancient hair dryer for at least ten years now. I thought I was long over due for a new one that wasn’t likely to explode and burn all of my hair off like the antique I was using. So I looked around some and I always trust the name Conair.

Ceramic is always good to since I hear that anything ceramic is less damaging on your hair. So I chose the Conair Ceramic Compact Turbo Dryer.

This hair dryer is really cool looking also. It is shiny red, and the handle is black, I guess that looks don’t really matter that much but I still enjoy having cool looking things so this is right up my alley.

I also like the attachment that I can use

for close up drying. It really helps when you are trying to get some extra volume going.

I like to use it on the roots of my hair to give me that fuller volumized look. It is great to take along with you when you are traveling or just staying with a friend because the handle fold up and that allows for more room in your packing.

It has the two standard heat settings. I find that this dryer workd great for me it gets the job done well and fast, and I really do feel like it is causing less damage than a traditional blow dryer.

The price can’t be beat, it was only twenty dollars plus tax and for a great name brand like Conair and then when I brought it ...

• home and started using it I knew I had made the right choice and was definitely getting my moneys worth and much more. In addition of it being great for travel and sleep overs I also found that the compact fold up design is great for taking it along in my gym bag to use when Im done swimming or after my shower when I’m done working out.

I think that not only does it dry well I think that it makes my hair more shiny. I am very glad that I decided to get a new hair dryer.

They have really come a long way in style, looks and performance since I bought my last one. I have really thick long hair and if I can say that it drys quickly then

you better believe me.

With as much hair as I have it is a miracle to actually be able to say that but I am saying loud and clear that this hair dryer does indeed do that. If anyone wants my opinion on a new hair dryer I would definitely tell them that they will not find more quality for their money.

I keep thinking of things I like about this dryer, and another one is that it is not super loud! I hate those really loud dryers. They drive me crazy so that is another reason for me to like this one.

I plan on keeping this hair dryer for along time, as long as it keeps working well and I have a feeling that could be a pretty long time! Great Product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161011510410330/k2311a1110/11.10.08