Kenmore 659 sq. in. Total Cook Area Gas Grill  » Housewares  »
  • After I Explain all of the reasons I am in love with this grill I am sure that you will agree with me
  • It is stainless steel , which I love the look of
  • You would not believe all of the things that I found that were much easier to keep stored under there
  • It helps keep things a lot more convenient, makes things run more smoothly and quickly if they are right there
  • Another thing I like is that the lid is not too heavy, that is a problem I have has with some grills in the past

• by alwayswinning

We have always had the same cheapo charcoal grill every year, when on wore out we would just buy another one like it. Well we finally wised up and invested in a little higher priced gas grill. The model we had finally settled on was the Kenmore 659 sq. in.

Total Cook Area Gas Grill. I am so glad we finally decided to upgrade, I can’t believe what a difference having a good quality grill would make. I’m just glad I found out.

To start with I want to tell you about the great bargain I got on our new grill. I got this awesome looking and awesome performing grill with so many extras for only three-hundred fifty dollars. After I Explain all of the reasons I am

in love with this grill I am sure that you will agree with me! Let me start of with the grilling space.

It is huge! I could not believe how much food we could cook on there at one time, so it was perfect for when we were having a large get together with our friends, we could get all of the food cooked at one time and the chef of the day did not have to keep going back and cooking more stuff. This I really loved because the cook was missing out on a lot of socialization trying to refill the grill and make more food. So my husband also loves how big the cooking area is.

It is stainless steel , which I love the ...

• look of. It just looks great setting out on our deck, it is so sleek and shiny! It has a double cabinet doors on the front so you can store all of your grilling equipment in it. You would not believe all of the things that I found that were much easier to keep stored under there.

It helps keep things a lot more convenient, makes things run more smoothly and quickly if they are right there. There is a side bar beside the grill section to set plates and other stuff you need to keep in reach while you are grilling. On the other side there is a side burner for anything else you might need to cook up.

It has wheels and that make it

really easy to move around to different locations as sometimes we like to be out under the shade trees and sometimes we stay on the deck, either way it rolls smoothly to wherever we want it to go. Of course I have to mention how much I am impressed with how well it cooks. It cooks very quickly, everything comes out just write, it cooks evenly all over as opposed to charcoal grills which are hotter in some places than others.

Another thing I like is that the lid is not too heavy, that is a problem I have has with some grills in the past. This a great grill for my family, we are loving it, and we are grilling out more than every before. One happy customer here!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531011510400330/k2311a1110/11.10.08