Dell Precision M20 PC Notebook
  • The laptop is well designed and is very light which makes it more comfortable to carry, especially when I need to visit a lot of clients in one day

• by Hugo
      This laptop sells at around $1. 500 and probably I would never buy it myself (I’m quite satisfied with my desktop) , but my boss decided that equipping his employees with notebooks would help to increase their productivity, and now I am happily working on Dell Precision notebook. This great piece of technique was developed specially for engineers, designers, architects, digital artists and publishers to assist them in their work by providing the following: possibility

to compute intensive applications exceptionally fast, to create complex CAD models and assemblies, and develop dazzling special effects through the outstanding performance, 256MB OpenGL graphics, and high bandwidth memory architecture of the Dell Precision mobile workstations.

Dell Precision comes with a number of standard features: Intel Pentium M 1. 86 GHz, 512 MB (DDR2 SDRAM), 40 GB, 5400 RPM, 14.

1 in. XGA TFT LCD.

There are four USB 2. 0 ports, and other standard for this ...

• type of technique ports.

This machine is equipped only with two card readers which is not enough for me, and is subject for an upgrade, as well as the hard drive and CD-ROM. Both small capacity of the hard drive and absence of DVD drive were disappointing to me.

Nowadays these features have to basic for any lap- or desktop. The display is pretty good.

The viewing angle and the picture quality is exactly what

I need for my work. The promised by Dell speed is indeed there.

Sometimes I have up to 5 huge applications open, and still can keep on working in all of them with no slow downs or program failures. The machine is powerful and does deliver a very good performance.

The laptop is well designed and is very light which makes it more comfortable to carry, especially when I need to visit a lot of clients in one day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63290451041030/k2311a0429/4.29.06