Real Skateboard Kit  » Sport  »
  • I bought the Real Skateboard Kit for my son who has always wanted a skateboard
  • I cannot say how impressed I am with getting a project and good quality skateboard all in one for that price

• by alwayswinning

I bought the Real Skateboard Kit for my son who has always wanted a skateboard. Buying this kit was a great choice.

He loved it because not only has he always wanted his own skateboard, he loves to put things together and paint and make things.

So this was just a doubly cool product.

It was a really fun project for him, it came with everything he needed including the paints and brush all of the parts and some really great simple instructions.

It is made of wood and not plastic so that was a lot better when it came time to paint it.

It did take him a ...

• while to get it all finished and painted and dried but the end result was something really unique and individual.

It has turned out to be really sturdy we have not had any problems with it coming apart or anything and to be truthful I though it might since it was a do it

yourself assembly.

The paint has also held up really well, although it has had to have a couple of touch ups.

This was really inexpensive, only twenty dollars.

I cannot say how impressed I am with getting a project and good quality skateboard all in one for that price.

This was a great buy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 351011510330330/k2311a1110/11.10.08