Traveler’s Choice Amsteram 3-pc.Upright with tote Luggage Set  » Travel  »
  • I was looking for style when I bought my luggage set
  • Well I found all of these things when I purchased the Travelers Choice Amsterdam 3 pc
  • And one last thing that I love about this set is the inline skate rollers

• by alwayswinning

I was looking for style when I bought my luggage set. I was also looking for convenience and durability.

Well I found all of these things when I purchased the Travelers Choice Amsterdam 3 pc.

Upright with Tote.

It was a great value for just under a hundred dollars, taxes included.

As I said I was

looking for convenience and this set was great for that.

Each piece is expandable so you get some extra room.

It has great handles, they are long enough that you never have to bend down to pull them.

The handles are also push button retractable which is very cool.

The corner protectors keep the luggage in ...

• good shape which I am very happy about because if there is something to bump into you can bet I’ll find it.

All of the pieces have lots of pockets which adds to the over all convenience and makes it easier to pack.

The look is of very expensive luggage, and so it the quality

but as I said it was very affordable.

The tote is perfect for toiletries and such and is just a little added bonus.

And one last thing that I love about this set is the inline skate rollers.

They push and pull very easily and turn and take corners great.

I love this set and would recommend it to anyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381011510280330/k2311a1110/11.10.08