Sprint My Account Payment System
1.5
  • In addition to web page loading problems and loading images problems I had a problem with the payment system which is available through the my account link after you launch the internet explorer on your phone
  • The thing about the old payment system was that it was amazing because it allowed you to pay your wireless Sprint bill while you are any location at all
  • The truth is that I have no way of knowing is this was secure but I did know that it was quick, reliable and convienent for me as a Sprint customer and it was one of the many reasons that I love this company
  • Then when I got the bill I noticed they had billed me an extra $6 for taking the payment over the phone

• by rich

A few months ago Sprint Wireless redesigned their browsing and customer services so that customers will get the wireless service that they desire from their headset. For a long while they talked about how much improved their new system would be but once it started working I quickly learned that this was not true. In addition to web page loading problems and loading images problems I had a problem with the payment system which is available through the my account link after you launch the internet explorer on your phone.

The thing about the old payment system was that it was amazing because it allowed you to pay your wireless Sprint bill while you are any location at all. There were plenty of times when

I had forgotten to pay my bill until the day it was due.

Because the old system functioned so well I was able to log onto my account while sitting and eating fast food. I then could enter my credit card information which would be stored for future use.

I would then type in the security numbers on the back and pressed pay and within hours it was on my account. The truth is that I have no way of knowing is this was secure but I did know that it was quick, reliable and convienent for me as a Sprint customer and it was one of the many reasons that I love this company.

They stored your cards so that you could use them ...

• for future use which I just found to be easy. Now, the thing is that when the new system came out I went ahead and tried to pay my bill a few hours before it was due.

I went to the my account page and pressed pay and it started to call customer service. I pressed exit because I did not want to give my card information over the phone.

I looked for a different place to input my card information so that I would not be late for my payment but I could not find any place. It would have been very convienent to keep the old system as it was because it allowed you to pay by credit, debit or checks which was

nice and it made paying the bill very easy.

Now, as I said the new system has none of these options which is a big negative to me. Since my bill was about to be due I had to call the representative as it does when you press click bill.

I gave him my information and I was told everything was ok. Then when I got the bill I noticed they had billed me an extra $6 for taking the payment over the phone.

That is what they work there for but instead they bill you when you have no way around this. For me this is a big negative for the company, the new system sucks and I hope they change it for easier payments.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221011510020330/k2311a1110/11.10.08