CVS Brand Ipod Travel Speaker  » Electronics  »
1.5
  • When I was in CVS I found this generic version CVS brand Ipod speaker and I liked the look of it
  • I also got this speaker by chance because I noticed it in the store on the wall and it was just $10 so I figured I could not lose and if it did not work then I could return it to CVS
  • I took the speaker home and I must tell you that I was very disappointed in the results of this product for many reasons
  • This is nice but hey for me, I hated that the sound was so low which is horrible because one of the best things about the Ipod is the ability to turn the volume up so high and that the sound is so great

• by rich

If you heard about the new Apple Ipod Touch the you know that the thing which makes the second version special is the fact that it includes a speaker so that you can play your music out loud. This is much like the Iphone . I loved this feature on the Iphone because it makes it a lot easier for your friends to listen to all of the music which you just downloaded.

This is a feature that I always wanted on my Ipod but since I purchased the first version of the Ipod Touch I did not want to spend another $300 on another Ipod to get the same Ipod Touch that I already had. After all, if I did spend the extra $300 I would

be getting the same 8 GB of memory that I already had but the only difference would be the speaker phone and a thinner size on the new Ipod.

With this being the case it was not logical for me to buy a new Ipod so I started to look for additional options so that I would be able to hear my music without having to use my earphones. When I was in CVS I found this generic version CVS brand Ipod speaker and I liked the look of it.

The reason for this is that it was one horizontal speaker that was a cool color grey. The thing for me was that it was nice in size since it was very compact, I also thought ...

• that they grey color would look very nice on the black Ipod touch so I liked the style on the speaker which is why I purchased it.

I also got this speaker by chance because I noticed it in the store on the wall and it was just $10 so I figured I could not lose and if it did not work then I could return it to CVS. Well.

I took the speaker home and I must tell you that I was very disappointed in the results of this product for many reasons. First of all, the most important thing to me is how the speaker sounds and this one did not sound good at all.

The speaker quality was very low, when you plug it

into the hole the music comes out of the speakers. This is nice but hey for me, I hated that the sound was so low which is horrible because one of the best things about the Ipod is the ability to turn the volume up so high and that the sound is so great.

When you use the speaker you could hardly hear the music and there was a lot of interference that would distort the song. I could not hear the music most times all I could hear was static and it sounded a lot like I was actually listening to the radio.

I also did not like the fact that this speaker uses 3 AAA batteries because they run out fast and so I returned the item.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161011509920230/k2311a1110/11.10.08