Bear River Casino, Loleta CA  » Casino  »
11 Bear Paws Way, Loleta, CA 95551
  • I think the employees actually like working there

• by Wildcrow

Bear River Casino is located in northern California. It is just 10 miles south of Eureka. Exit #692 off the 101 Freeway. When you get off the freeway you will be at the casino in less than one minute. Take Singley Road and there you are. Call 1-800-761-BEAR

One of the main reasons the locals go there is for the food. Breakfast can be had for just $5! They have a wide variety of lunch and dinner items. Wednesday is the Prime Rib buffet. All you can eat. Mmmmmm. There is usually salmon and lasagna included with the buffet.

I have gone to BRC many times. One of

the most striking things, to me, is how friendly the staff is. Free valet parking, security at the door who actually welcome you It seems to me that the employees are willing to go out of their way to make sure everyone is being taken care of. I think the employees actually like working there.

The last time I was there I played a poker machine in the bar. Lucky me! I won just over $200. Beside the slot machines they also have blackjack, pai gow and poker.

Be sure to sign up at the Player’s Club when you first get there. They give out slot bonuses just for signing up.

• They also will give you $50 in slot play during the month of your birthday.

Since they serve alcohol you must be 21 to play. I have gone there with kids, to eat. It is not a problem. Just check in with security at the door. They escorted us to the restaurant.

Best of all is the FREE entertainment on the weekends! Friday and Saturday nights they have live bands. Most of the time they are rock or country bands. I don’t often drink, but I do love to dance. At Bear River the coffee and sodas are free. It sure makes for a fun, FREE night out on the

town.

In December of 2008 they will be opening a gas station on the reservation property. I can’t wait! From the people I have talked to the prices are going to be about 20 cents lower than in town! Gas in Eureka is about the highest in all of California. It will be great to get a break.

All in all I love this casino. They treat me well. It is clean. They have cameras everywhere so I feel safe there. When I have won big they offered to walk me to my car. They are safety conscious and friendly. It is not ‘fancy’ or a luxury palace. I give them 9 stars.

Bear River Casino, Loleta CA

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 481011509820230/k2311a1110/11.10.08