Q billiard Senayan City
Senayan City, jalan Asia Afrika, Jakarta Pusat
  • I like it here because they always have new sticks and well maintained pool table which means a great enjoyment in playing billiards
  • I enjoy this place so much and with the premium services and facilities I think it is worth for mr to pay fairly higher than usual price in the other billiards center in Jakarta

• by Klaudine

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Playing billiards in Jakarta is not only an entertainment sports, but also considered as a lifestyle and being a part of young adult social life. Q-billiards Senayan City, Jakarta, is a great place I go to whenever I need to hang out with friends and doing some activities other than just sitting and chatting.

Q-billiards Senayan City is a new billiards center providing more than just a place to play, but it guarantees you with a high quality facilities. This is the second branch of Q, just opened in

one of the most prestigious meeting place in Jakarta.

I like it here because they always have new sticks and well maintained pool table which means a great enjoyment in playing billiards. Also like the ambience and the interior desigh of this place. It combines fun and entertainment, and elegance.

The waiters are polite and friendly. Their managers are really down to the job and greeting the customer while we were playing. Sometimes when they had a new offer they would inform the customer about the benefit of ...

• the offers.

I enjoy this place so much and with the premium services and facilities I think it is worth for mr to pay fairly higher than usual price in the other billiards center in Jakarta. I think it is also a quite friendly place for children as well, because I saw many people spent their family time in weekends at this place.

Talking about weekends, I think I really need to tell you that you have to reserve a place for weekends. They would be fully booked from

dinner time to after midnight, a.k.a. the closing time in Saturdays.

The price range is $10 for one hour game and the beverages price ranged between $6-8 for alcohol and non- alcohol beverages. This price is worth for me if I want to play with enjoyment and nothing to worry about.

I recommended this place as a place for you to spend your leisure time doing something else than being home and watching TV.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591011509800230/k2311a1110/11.10.08