Samba Corned Beef  » Food  »
  • On my being a food technologist point of you, I think they used minimal amount of extender for Samba which accounts for the price

• by divinagwapa

Samba is the latest and the hottest product of CDO Company in the Philippines right now. It’s a Brazilian style corned beef. Being a food lover by nature and a Food Technologist by profession I always wanted to try something especially if it’s a new product. I bought several cans of Samba. I wanted to know if it’s as good as it appears on TV.

The

product is relatively expensive compared to other local brands of corned beef so it must really be good. I was quite excited to try it out the next day. Together with my four younger siblings, we had Samba for breakfast.

My sister said it’s yummy and my three younger brothers also said it was good. And I say it was worth its price. The beef ...

• are very fine and it’s very tasty. The color is a little pale. At first you’d think it wouldn’t taste good but wait till you have your first bite. You would want to eat it again and again.

On my being a food technologist point of you, I think they used minimal amount of extender for Samba which accounts for the price. The quality of

the product can compete with the world market. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s being exported to other countries already.

Although it’s a little expensive, I am one of the customers who’s willing to pay for its price. I think that’s the most important thing. For a product to excel in the market, it should have the quality and taste the consumers are willing to pay for.

Samba Corned Beef

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271011509790230/k2311a1110/11.10.08