Pond’s spot-less white cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • The dark spots are definitely lighter and my skin smoother

• by divinagwapa

It’s inevitable. Every time my period is coming up, pimples would start popping in my face. But what I hate most are the scars those notorious zits would leave in my face. Add to that my irresistible desire to pop the pimples which makes the scar even worse.

I tried out several whitening products to remove the dark spots. Some of them worked but most of them all ended up unsuccessful.

The latest product I tried on is a product of Pond’s, a Unilever brand, white beauty detox. It has vitamins that help in removing the scars and UV protection. It claims to lighten dark spots and acne marks in two weeks.

I’ve been using it for months now and I’m quite happy with the results. But I must say they didn’t live up to their promise. After two weeks of using ...

• the product, the results are not visible as they have claimed in their advertisements. After several more weeks of using it, that’s when I saw that the product was effective. The dark spots are definitely lighter and my skin smoother.

Pond’s white beauty detox is not expensive so it’s economic and financially wise to use. For now, I’ll be sticking with the product until all my dark spots are gone. I

also notice that the product is more effective when applied religiously in the morning and before you sleep at night. It’d best if you it together with Pond’s toner and facial wash.

If you’re going to use this product, be patient with it. Don’t expect the acne marks to go away over night. It takes time. Your responsibility is to just keep applying it. In the end, your efforts will not be in vain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311011509780230/k2311a1110/11.10.08