SK-II Skin Refining Treatment

• by Ivy Wong

I like this pore minimizing cream from SK-II range. It is a light whitish gel that bears a mild barley scent. The gel applies on and gets absorbed after just a few circular massages into the skin. It does not leave behind any yucky sticky feeling at all.

I only use it on my T zone where my pores are most visible. I

also used it only at night as advised by the beauty consultants. I like the thought that the pore minimizing cream is working its way at night to clean up the build up of old skin and clearing my clogged pores. It says that the cream has its famous Pitera ingredient and an active BHA formula that exfoliate dead skin cells, so pores ...

• are refined.

I noticed my pores do look a bit smaller after a week of application. Most importantly, my T-zone does not look too oily and that kind of proves its ‘clear clogged pores’ claim on its tub. My nose used to flake once in a while, but after a week of the Pore Refining Treatment, it does not flake anymore, in fact I

felt my nose more moisturized without being oily.

I would recommend this although its price is a bit on the high side. However, you get a lot of mileage from this 50g (1.8oz) of cream as it is only to be used nightly. Furthermore, if you just focus on the T-zone, I can imagine that the whole tub might just last me a lifetime.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311011509680230/k2311a1110/11.10.08