Barito Shinta Hotel in Bandung, Indonesia  » Hotels  »
WR. Supratman Street, Bandung, Indonesia
  • Unfortunately there is no facilities such as swimming pool and playground for children There is an restaurant, 1 Lounge, meeting room

• by blessfx

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

When I was working at the PT. Millennium Penata Futures Bandung, I often spend time in office. I worked as a forex trader at PT. Millennium Penata Futures Bandung.

I usually start working in the evening until midnight and even until morning again. Due to the distance between office with my home is very far away, so I often stay in Barito Shinta Hotel,Bandung.

The hotel location is behind to my office, so when It is too late to go home then I will stay here.

Barito Shinta Hotel is not a star hotel. However, its room structure, interior, and services equivalent to the an AA and RAC stars hotel.

It is in a stategis location, so this is making this hotel always inhabited many visitors, especially ...

• on the weekend.

I always stay in a standard room with one bed. There are an AC, television, bathub, toiletries, coffee,sweet tea and water always available.

Services provided by the hotel management, waitress, even the security are very satisfactory. maybe caused by how often I stay there, we already know each other.

Unfortunately there is no facilities such as swimming pool and playground

for children There is an restaurant, 1 Lounge, meeting room.

If you going to bandung on the weekend, you may try this hotel if you have not meet any other hotel available. But you may call the customer service first to reserve the room to make sure is there any a room available for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21011509470230/k2311a1110/11.10.08