Kirkland Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • In my experience, their line of baby wipes definitely falls under the good products category
  • I like that the dispenser lid on it clicks shut so that the wipes do not dry out
  • I think that it is a real pain to have to remoisten the wipes constantly and appreciate that Kirkland's packaging solves that problem
  • I'd definitely recommend this wipe to all parents and parents to be

• by emmysmum

I’ve found that Costco’s brand, Kirkland, makes some good products and some bad products. In my experience, their line of baby wipes definitely falls under the “good products” category.

I’ve found that their wipes are just as thick and strong as other name brand baby wipes are. I really like that they are hard to tear which makes them really useful when doing diaper duty.

I

also really like the packaging that the wipes come in. I like that the dispenser lid on it clicks shut so that the wipes do not dry out. I’ve found that many other “no-name” brands of wipes do not have this sort of packaging and the wipes dry out completely after a couple of days. I think that it is a real pain ...

• to have to remoisten the wipes constantly and appreciate that Kirkland’s packaging solves that problem.

Another thing that I really like about these wipes is that they are gentle on baby’s skin. My daughter has very sensitive skin and many of the name brand wipes agitate her skin. I like that Kirkland doesn’t have any added colors or fragrances which can tend to lead to

rashes in some kids.

The best part of these wipes, I think, is their great price. I have found them to be about 40% less than name brand wipes available at local grocery stores. This huge savings is very important to my family although we wouldn’t buy them if they didn’t work. I’d definitely recommend this wipe to all parents and parents to be.

Kirkland Baby Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541011509430230/k2311a1110/11.10.08