Hilton Milan  » Hotels  »
Milan Italy
  • When I was in the hotel I noticed that there is underground car parking I guess that these wont be free but I don't know how much the charge is
  • Overall I would really recommend this hotel if in Milan it is very good value and run by extremely friendly staff

• by Steveradders

When I flew to Milan Italy on business I stayed at the Hilton hotel in Milan, the hotel is located by the train and airport bus service. When I was in the hotel I noticed that there is underground car parking I guess that these wont be free but I don’t know how much the charge is. The main shopping area of Milan is only a short tube tube journey away. The hotel is a large glass construction and fits in well with the surrounding area.

Inside the hotel is very modern with a large lobby and reception area that is very

bright and airy. The checking in process took around ten minutes because I don’t speak any Italian. We sorted everything out and the member of staff that dealt with me was very friendly and helpful.

The room that I had was quite large it had a big double bed and a very nice en suite bathroom. There was also a large desk to work at that had Internet connection and a games console. There was also a TV, tea and coffee making facilities. There was a balcony offering views out over Milan, which was nice.

There was a leisure centre at ...

• the hotel, which I used a couple of times this is only in the form of a gym with plenty of cardio vascular equipment and plenty of free weights. There is no pool or sauna there, which is a shame as it would have been a nice way to relax.

The food in the hotel restaurant called Pacific Milano was very nice; there is a choice of a large buffet an a la carte menu or a pizza created by the chef. I ate of the buffet which was superb the choice was excellent and the food up there was always kept fresh

and very hot. The service was excellent and the staff were all very friendly. The breakfast there is also by way of a buffet and again that is very fresh and very nice.

Overall I would really recommend this hotel if in Milan it is very good value and run by extremely friendly staff. The only down side to this is the fact that the hotel doesn’t have a swimming pool otherwise it would be perfect. There are great business facilities here, which help make this a great hotel. It is also very handily placed for the airport and has good travel links.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21011509370130/k2311a1110/11.10.08