Paracelsus Bad swimming complex Berlin  » Health  »
Roedernallee 200/204, Reinickendorf 13407 Berlin/ Germany
  • I like to go in for sports and I am addicted to swimming
  • I consider that swimming is an ideal sport for keeping body and soul in the perfect shape
  • But as the child of this planet I prefer to swim in as much comfortable conditions as possible
  • There is the restaurant in the complex but I cannot recommend visiting the restaurant because the cookery is not so good but the service is perfect

• by Vladlena Nyzhnik

Paracelsus Bad is a swimming complex of highest quality. For my opinion the location of the complex is absolutely perfect. The swimming complex is situated near the U-Bahn (metro) station with the same name on the northern part of the city on the U8. Even if you do not speak German, the name of the complex is easy to recognize.

I like to go in for sports and I am addicted to swimming. I consider

that swimming is an ideal sport for keeping body and soul in the perfect shape. I do not know another kind of sports that can give me so many positive emotions. I seriously consider that all the mankind came from the universal ocean and when we go to swim we can really feel themselves as the children of this planet. But as the child of this planet I prefer to swim in as much ...

• comfortable conditions as possible.

That is why my choice is Paracelsus Bad with 25 meter long heated pool and 3 meter jump tower; the temperature of the water is 28 degrees. There is also a sauna in Roman and Russian style and a large choice of fitness classes like aqua gym and other kinds of water gymnastics.

Normal rates are 4euro for an hour in the pool. I like also the point that there

are separate times allotted for men, women and pregnant women.

There is the restaurant in the complex but I cannot recommend visiting the restaurant because the cookery is not so good but the service is perfect.

And of course do not forget to bring shower shoes, a towel, a change of clothes and a waterproof bag, goggles or whatever special equipment you might need while visiting the complex.

Just a note, complex does not work on Monday.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341011509360130/k2311a1110/11.10.08