Bic Brite Liner Grip XL Fluorescent Highlighter
  • The person that orders things for the office and I found the Bic Brite Liner Grip XL Fluorescent Highlighters in Staples catalogue

• by missyleicester

For my job I often have to use highlighters to highlight reports. It makes it easier to see important points and so forth.

I have used many different kinds of highlighters because the company I work for is always trying to find the cheapest and best deal.

The person that orders things for the office

and I found the Bic Brite Liner Grip XL Fluorescent Highlighters in Staples catalogue.

They were fairly cheap and came in a pack of 4 different colors; green, blue, yellow and pink.

I have always used the smaller highlighters in the past so I was skeptical about getting the larger highlighters but decided to give ...

• them a try.

When the Bic Brite Liner Grip XL Fluorescent Highlighter arrived I opened the package and tried the yellow highlighter.

I loved it and found that the larger highlighter worked better for what I needed it for.

A lot of highlighters that I

have used in the past have dried out kind of fast even though the top is kept on them.

The Bic Brite Liner Grip XL Fluorescent Highlighters have been different.

They still work very well and have not dried up.

Give them a try.

They should be at Staples, Walmart or most anywhere you get your office supplies from.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121011509350130/k2311a1110/11.10.08