White Magic Cleaning Cloths Multipurpose and Glass Cleaning  » Housewares  »
  • I paid $5.95 for one White Magic Cleaning Cloths for Multipurpose and Glass Cleaning cloth
  • I highly recommend White Magic Cleaning Cloths for Multipurpose and Glass Cleaning as the cloths have a long life span and they work a lot better than normal cleaning cloths

• by Virinia Downham

I have only recently swapped over to using White Magic sponges in my home. I have found that the White Magic Cleaning Cloths for Multipurpose and Glass Cleaning are saving me a fortune and they do a great job.

Each cloth is 40×40cm and the cloth is made of microfibre that is ultra absorbent and you can machine wash the cloth up to 500 times.

I can’t prove

that promise yet but I can say that I have had my White Magic Cleaning Cloths for Multipurpose and Glass Cleaning for two months and I have washed it more than twenty times and it comes out of the wash looking brand new.

I particularly like the job the White Magic Cleaning Cloths for Multipurpose and Glass Cleaning cloth has on cleaning windows.

Gone are the days when ...

• my windows would dry looking streaky and I’d have to wash them all over again to get a half decent job done.

Just a few wipes and the White Magic Cleaning Cloths for Multipurpose and Glass Cleaning Cloth brings the windows up beautifully.

My kitchen windows look so clean I was amazed.

I was so used to seeing streaky windows I hadn’t realized that the view from my

kitchen window really is nice.

I paid $5.

95 for one White Magic Cleaning Cloths for Multipurpose and Glass Cleaning cloth.

That sounds expensive until you work out that this cloth has a life span that outdoes any other cleaning cloth I have ever used.

I highly recommend White Magic Cleaning Cloths for Multipurpose and Glass Cleaning as the cloths have a long life span and they work a lot better than normal cleaning cloths.

Elaine St-Pierre says :

Where can I order the White Magic Cleaning Cloths Multipurpose and Glass Cleaning ? Could you please give me the e-mail address or internet address of the company that makes them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531011509240130/k2311a1110/11.10.08