Arby’s restaurant
0.5
2420 Baseline Road Boulder, Colorado
  • The Simpsons claimed vicariously that Arby's was a poor restaurant and now I agree
  • I thought it wouldn't hurt and convinced myself to visit the Boulder Arby's on an impulse
  • I frequently eat raw fish and have been known to consume some rather odd concoctions on a bet or dare in the past, but I have to say that this was one decision that I completely regret
  • That rhymes, by the way, if you say it with the right accent, which by the way is one of the spices they use to make those dangerously delicious curly fries

• by caustic belvedere

The Simpsons claimed vicariously that Arby’s was a poor restaurant and now I agree! I recently visited one of Arby’s establishments and was later thoroughly disgusted. I ordered a big roast beef meal that came with curly fries and a drink.

The food tasted as wonderful as I had remembered when I visited the original restaurant years ago in North Carolina.

However, several hours later my body, primarily my stomach, began to reject

the sub-standard, heavily pressure-cooked beef.

I should have known better than to go off of my diet and cheat at such a restaurant! I thought it wouldn’t hurt and convinced myself to visit the Boulder Arby’s on an impulse.

Boy was I ever disappointed.

Not only was I out the $7.

43 for the meal, but several hours later the nutrients were promptly removed from me as well.

I cannot stress enough the ...

• fact that I do not usually have any problems with food and I haven’t experienced a bout of mild food poisoning in many years.

I frequently eat raw fish and have been known to consume some rather odd concoctions on a bet or dare in the past, but I have to say that this was one decision that I completely regret.

Now, don’t get me wrong.

Many folks have probably eaten here and never

succumbed to the fate I met, but as it stands, I will always live by the credo, “If what I eat comes back to haunt, I’ll never go back to that joint!” That rhymes, by the way, if you say it with the right accent, which by the way is one of the spices they use to make those dangerously delicious curly fries.

Let’s hope that their recent buy-out of Wendy’s doesn’t soil another establishment as well!

Arby's restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7911509070730/k2311a119/11.9.08